Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the informational services offered by TOV “Carol Rent” (“Administrator”) through the informational system, which is accessible via this website. By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
In these Terms, the following definitions apply:
System – the informational system accessible via this website that provides informational services about potential consumers and service providers of car rental services.
Request – a set of data submitted by a user through the system with the intention of receiving informational services.
Booking – a request for informational services about potential providers of car rental services.
Listing – a request for informational services about potential consumers of car rental services.
Opportunity – information about potential consumers of car rental services.
Deal – information about potential providers of car rental services.
Administrator – TOV Carol Rent registered in Ukraine
User – any person who uses the system.
As a user of the system, you have the following rights:
- You can submit Bookings and Listings to the system,.
- You can reject Deals according to booking conditions.
- You can cancel Bookings according to booking conditions.
- You can accept Opportunities.
As a user of the system, you have the following duties:
- You must submit only accurate and reliable information to the system.
- You must maintain the accuracy and reliability of the information you submit to the system.
- You must accept services according to the deals assigned to your booking.
- You must provide services according to the Opportunity conditions you accepted.
The Administrator has the following rights:
- The Administrator can analyze data provided by the User.
- The Administrator can charge a fee for provided services.
- The Administrator can limit the rights of the User if there is any suspicion of violations of User’s duties.
The Administrator has the following duties:
- The Administrator must ensure the execution of the User’s rights in case of fulfillment of the User’s duties or notify the User about the impossibility of such rights execution.
All services are delivered from the Administrator to the User through the system. Notifications about the status of service provision are delivered via email.
The Administrator will refund the User a fee if the User submits for a refund within the period specified in the Request.
All information is provided through the system “as is”. The Administrator does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of the information on the system or other information related to the system,. The Administrator shall not be liable for any contract relationships that may occur between users after using the system. This agreement does not claim any exclusivity and shall not affect the Administrator’s or User’s ability to be involved in any other relations.
Reviews and Errors
The materials on the system could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Administrator does not guarantee that any of the materials on the system is accurate, complete, or relevant. The Administrator can change the content on the system at any time without notice. The Administrator assumes no obligation to update the materials.
The Administrator has not reviewed all of the sites on which the system has links and is not responsible for the contents of any of such sites. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by the Administrator of the site. The User shall use any website to which the system has a link at their own risk.
The Administrator may modify these Terms without notice. By continuing to use the system, you agree to be bound by the current version of these Terms.
Any claim related to the system shall be governed by the laws of Ukraine with exclusion of a conflict of laws provisions.